“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, But of power and love and self control.”
2 Timothy 1:7
We believe all students
- are capable of learning and should be empowered to achieve their academic goals and dreams.
- have the right to a supportive and safe learning community.
- need an environment that promotes the development of healthy social, emotional, and relational skills.
- should develop skills and tools for daily living.
- should have the opportunity to learn and experience relational restoration.
- should have access to the Word of God and to experience His grace in their lives.
- should have active participation in their growth and development from their families.
- should have an entire community dedicated to meeting their needs.
Welcome to Bethel Christian Academy, commonly referred to as BCA. Our classes are intentionally small so that we create a learning environment where students get the individual attention they need to catch up and get ahead, putting them on track for success. All practices at the school are designed to further the Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, Relational, and Emotional health of every student.
Academically, we offer all core subjects and have highly dynamic teachers who are trained in differentiated instruction to meet the individual needs of each student. There are many interactive lessons and field trips to enhance the learning experience.
We are faith-based and work hard to help students on their journey of finding a path that best suits them. Students and staff participate in daily devotions and monthly Chapel in order to build a loving, supportive community where students can grow.
Relationally, counseling and restorative practices are also a part of the BCA way. If you are struggling, we will provide time for you to reset your behavior and focus on building tools that can help you be successful at BCA as well as with your future goals.
Principal/Coordinator of Education
Tracy has worked her entire career with students that are at-risk of not succeeding in the traditional school setting. It is always her top goal for students to work to their potential and give them hope that they can succeed and do great things in this life.